Monday, September 2, 2013

Crunchy chewy (Cucumber Tomato and Cous Cous Salad)

Wait, did that say salad? No. I did not eat salad tonight. Mom's being funny. What I did eat was colorful and had a mix of crunchy and chewy parts. And bonus some of the little chewy parts were like tiny balls that I got to poke around my tray when I wasn't shoving them in my face. No fork necessary this one was all hands.


True this is me noshing on corn on the cob. See my first post. But look at my plate. I destroyed that stuff. So check out the recipe below. It's Pete approved.

1 medium cucumber (diced)
1/2 pint grape tomatoes (diced)
1/2 cup cooked pearl Cous Cous.
1/2 block feta cheese (diced)
Mix above ingredients in medium bowl
Squeeze 1/2 lemon
Drizzle with EVOO
Mix again


No comments:

Post a Comment