Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Something Fishy - Fish with Chorizo Tomato Sauce and Smoked Paprika

Did you miss me? Sorry I've been really busy tearing up the t-ball field lately and to be honest, Mom hasn't really made anything worth writing home about. (Worth writing Grandma about is a different story).


The other night mom made this. I'm not sure exactly what is going on here, but I could tell just by looking at it that something wasn't right. Mom admitted she used the wrong fish since our grocery store was out of the right kind. I never really pay attention at the fish counter because in the back they have this swimming pool full of lobsters and sometimes they take one out for me to look at. The lobsters do NOT like that. But we never get to bring one home, even after I promised Mom that I would feed it and look after it and let it live in our bathtub.


I think Mom has finally picked up on my signals though because she gave me this nice piece of bread which I ate no handed!


And the watermelon on the table is what really got me to come sit down at all. So I had a delicious dinner of watermelon and bread. I think this was Mom's plan all along. She's so smart.

Yeah the girl is still living with us. But she didn't eat this either so don't ask.

If you want to try to make this click here for the link. I would recommend using the correct fish though. Maybe Mom should try again. I'm sure I'd eat it next time. Unless I don't want to. As it, it was NOT Pete approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment