Monday, August 10, 2015

Hamburger (Larb)

Larb? I don't know what that means. This meal consisted of hamburger and salad.
See... hamburger, and salad.

I think Mom forgot to take some photos of this too, but as you can see, there's not much to it.

But it was plate licking good. You are supposed to take the hamburger and roll it up in the lettuce but who has time for that (and really who has the fine motor skills for that?). Not me. I like my food fast.

The girl also wasn't able to get the whole lettuce wrapping concept. Seriously, why does she have four spoons on her tray? This is getting absurd.
In any case, Mom says the recipe is so easy a baby could make it, but then she didn't let me or the girl help at all, so I think she may be wrong. Mom said you can also make it with turkey, chicken, beef, or pork? Is one of those hamburger?

If you want to make it click here.

Pete approved.




No comments:

Post a Comment