Monday, August 3, 2015

Meat and Rice (Mediterranean Stuffed Pork Tenderloin)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was awesome. I played t-ball, watched a little Jake and the Neverland Pirates, went to a friend's house, and got to use Daddy's hammer in the garage while I was helping him build something. Then, last night, to top it all off, I ate a cupcake. Without icing. Mom says that's the best part, but I like the cake part.

Oh but before the cupcake, there was something else I had to eat.


Whoops, mom forgot to take a picture of it again before cutting it up. That's okay all you're missing is the burnt sundried tomatoes on top. she cut off the burnt parts and shoved the rest back inside. Apparently she was supposed to cut them up small before hand but sometimes this lady, she just goes rogue!

There is also goat cheese (supposed to be Feta) and spinach in it. I ate around those parts.
I loudly challenged everyone at the table to a race to see who could finish first (Daddy), but then I realized that would involve me eating everything so I changed it to a rice race.
Ha, the girl is so slow. She lost.

I did end up eating some of everything. I can't say I totally loved it, but I did eat it, and without complaint. You can find the recipe here.


Pete approved.

Now..... on to those cupcakes.....


No comments:

Post a Comment