Monday, September 14, 2015

Tacos! - Barbacoa Burritos

I'm not sure if you guys have ever had Tacos before. We have them sometimes. They are pretty good. It takes some assembly and I get pretty upset when my taco doesn't stay together, but I do like trying it out.
Mom made this in the morning before we left for school and when we came home I thought we'd just get right to eating, but turns out she wanted to make some rice, and cut some tomatoes and lettuce. It was exhausting for me and the girl. We made sure to each cling to one of Mom's legs so she would know we were hungry. And if that didn't do it, we both alternatively practiced our screaming so she would really know. I'm not sure how long rice takes to make in our rice cooker, but we kept it up for about that long.

But the results were worth it. I noshed hard on these once they were all rolled up, even though I declared that I was not going to be eating any of the beef filling. Once it was inside the burrito it was fine. See, it becomes part of the taco then, and tacos I like!
The girl ate hers without rolling it up. What. A. Chump.

If you want to make them, you can find them here. Hope you don't have more than two kids, because what leg would the third one grab on to in order to let you know they were also hungry?

Pete approved.



No comments:

Post a Comment