Monday, September 21, 2015

Sugar Hamburger - Korean Beef

I have this really great knack for helping Mom in the kitchen when she's trying to make dinner. She really couldn't do it without me. Well, maybe she could, but would she really WANT to? I think that question answers itself. Sometimes, helping to make something can yield unexpected rewards, like licking the brownie bowl (see here) or eating left over crushed cookies (here). This time, turns out, you put brown sugar INTO THE HAMBURGER. I found this hilarious until I discovered how amazing brown sugar was, then I wanted more of it to go into my belly instead of into the hamburger. Mom says maybe she'll cut down on that next time, but it was super exciting.
Hiding in that beef is a bunch of brown sugar. I had to be reminded of this fact in order to eat the beef. I was certain it was going to kill me. So I ate all my broccoli first.
 Then, when that was gone and I was assured there was no more and NO I was not allowed to eat the girl's even though she wasn't eating it, I tried the beef.
It was actually good. And I ate a bunch of it, but was pretty full from all my broccoli so I didn't finish it all. Daddy finished it for me. He's handy to have around.
The girl ate some too, but look at all that wasted broccoli on her plate and also it kind of looked like the keen-wah exploded all over her tray.

Anyway, this is Pete approved and you can make it here. Save me some brown sugar though. I'll come over and lick it off your counter if you need help cleaning up.



No comments:

Post a Comment