Monday, July 13, 2015

Chicken (Asian Salmon)

Sometimes I eat stuff for dinner and my mom acts like the world has stopped spinning. Hey lady, I eat you know. And then she starts snapping photos of me eating like she's on a jungle safari or something. Seriously.
See, she didn't even take the time to make this look appetizing for the photo. You can see she's already started eating and then realized that I was also eating.
Whoops, what happened in this photo? She really wasn't fast enough.

I was just eating the green peppers anyway. I love those. Then I ate some keen-wah. And that was good too, so I figured, why not go for it and eat this salmon chicken on my plate as well. Remember how I love chicken right? Then, I got in a race to see if I could eat faster than Dad, but I think he let me win because he kept getting up and getting more keen-wah. And anyway, I ate all my food and Dad still had some chicken left on his plate, which he claimed was just scales but that seems like an excuse to me.





The girl ate some too, and seriously what is Mom doing with this kid's hair? That's probably room for another blog.

Anyway, to the surprise of many, this is Pete approved. You can make it yourself here.




No comments:

Post a Comment