Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hamburger Enchiladas

Remember when we had chicken enchiladas? Yeah, me too. Those were delicious. I didn't have the same warm feeling about these, even though mom told me they had hamburger in them. If there is so much hamburger, what are those little green things? It suspiciously looks like a vegetable. Apparently the recipe said that no one would notice all that keeny, but I did notice. And when Mom pulls a fast one on me like that, I get real suspicious. Plus, I didn't even get to help make any of this so how do I know it's not tainted.



So despite liking hamburger and cheese, two main ingredients in this one, I didn't want to eat any of it.

The girl was going to eat hers but when she noticed I wasn't going to eat mine she stopped. And hey, she had a blueberry to eat. Why couldn't I have a blueberry? Yeah sure I found that on the floor and put it on her tray, but I want one too, from the refrigerator. I was told no.
Whoops Mom forgot to take a picture of the finished product but here you go, it's a photo of some eaten stuff. Dad ate all his but he didn't ask for seconds. Looks like Mom is the only one that liked this one, which she says is too bad because it means we won't likely have it again.

Click here if you want to experiment on your own family.

Not approved




No comments:

Post a Comment