Wednesday, July 22, 2015

CUPCAKES!!

Do you really need me to write an entire blog post about how great cupcakes are? They are great. They are wonderful. And they don't need icing. I insisted on no icing on my cupcakes. So Mom said that was crazy, but okay. Here are a bunch of photos of me and the girl eating delicious chocolate cupcakes.





We had fun. And in case you don't believe that I liked them so much, here's a picture of me eating them on a completely different day.
Suns out, guns out. Ammiright? I got to help make these so the end result was satisfying for a hard days work. At one point, I may have jumped off a stool and grabbed Mommy's arm on the way down causing her to have a massive overflow on one of the cupcakes. She was not amused. But, she still let me eat all these great cupcakes. So we're still friends.

Mom said something about Martha being queen and I've never met the woman but she makes a mean cupcake. You can make your own here.

OF COURSE IT'S APPROVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment