Monday, July 20, 2015

Goulash (One Pan Saucy Hungarian Red Potato Goulash)

Isn't Goulash just a super fun word to say? I ran around the house yelling it after Mom said this is what we were having.

Mom cut the sausage into tiny disks and then foolishly left it near the edge of the counter where I could reach them and then eat two for every one I gave to the girl. So the end product was good but could have used more sausage. I think Mom should have planned for some of it to get lost while cooking.





When it's on the stove I don't get to touch it. It's too hot, but I did request to get picked up and look at it a few times. And sometimes the lid was on, but that's okay I just demanded the lid be removed so I could see the potatoes cooking.

Although I requested to eat some of the sliced raw potato, I wasn't too keen on eating the finished product potatoes (I did eventually but only after I was assured there was no more sausage to be had).

See that's Dad saying there is no more sausage.
The girl ate it all with her fingers and then refused to let me eat her sausage. She didn't seem to want to eat the potatoes either.

We hugged it out afterwards.

Anyway, this was delicious and Pete approved. Click here to make it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment